Thomas started with photography in 2014. Positive feedback immediately came in national photographic competitions.
He has always been dedicated to finding his own style in processing photos, as he believes it is essential to give an atmosphere to what he captures with the camera.
He loves mainly the landscapes of the dolomites, lakes framed by autumn colors, the sisnuous hills of Tuscany, the woods covered by fog.
He has had numerous photo exhibitions internationally, and articles in specialized journals always internationally. These positive results stimulate him to always try to improve both in the study of the composition and in the search to optimize the post production techniques of the files.
- People's Choice in My Best Shot Photo Contest Vol9 (Viewbug.com)
- 1° place in the photo competition “Lake Garda Photo Challenge” - Sirmione 2017
- 1° place in the 28° photo competition “Spiragli di Luce” - Fiumicello 2017
- Special mention photo competition “ProssimaMente” di Arpino (Frosinone) 2017, 2018, 2019
- Photo of the day, Apr 26 and May 5 2020 on Fstoppers.com
- Editors' Choice on 500px.com
- 5 Star Picture and cover photo on WBPA (World's Best Photographers & Artists)
- I had several publications in international photo magazines
- Winner of various on line photo contests. Thanks to these achievements I was able to show my photos during various expositions around Europe.