I am an Italian fine art photographer based in Friuli V.G.
I started with photography in 2014.
I approached photography thanks to my passion for nature and wild animals, especially birds, as there is a nature reserve close to my house rich in many species of birds.
Subsequently, I became more and more interested in landscape photography. I love mainly the landscapes of the dolomites, the mountains lakes framed by autumn colors, the sinuous hills of Tuscany, the woodlands covered by fog and the picturesque churches of Slovenia.
I have always been dedicated to finding my own style in processing photos, as I believe it is essential to give an atmosphere and my own taste to what I captures with the camera.
- Published on 1x
- People's Choice in My Best Shot Photo Contest Vol9 (Viewbug.com)
- 1° place in the photo competition “Lake Garda Photo Challenge” - Sirmione 2017
- 1° place in the 28° photo competition “Spiragli di Luce” - Fiumicello 2017
- Special mention photo competition “ProssimaMente” di Arpino (Frosinone) 2017, 2018, 2019
- Photo of the day, Apr 26 and May 5 2020 on Fstoppers.com
- Editors' Choice on 500px.com
- 5 Star Picture and cover photo on WBPA (World's Best Photographers & Artists)
- Prime Gallery on 100ASA.com
- I had several publications in international photo magazines
- Winner of various on line photo contests. Thanks to these achievements I was able to show my photos during various expositions around Europe.